Yo, last weekend was one hell of a weekend. NSBE (National Society of Black Engineers) had its National Conference in Orlando, Florida. It was great for a few reasons; the first being that I got to see my family. It's been a long time since I've seen Moms, my nephews, and brothers (Christmas was the last time). The second, most of my friends were there (Team Diesel was there with Finleys being well represented...lol). I consider myself the richest man in the world. My best friends are the reason why I say this. I might not have a lot of money at this point in my life; but I have people in my life who love me for me and money can't buy that. These people would give me the shirt off their back; but yet let me know that when I'm wrong. They have been there for me through many heartbreaks and celebrations. They will be apart of my foundation for my success.
So I'm writing this not only to thank all my friends, but to remind everybody who reads this to take a moment and just think about who is in your life. Thank all of those who love you for you and realize that they make you wealthy.
P.S. No Homo....lol
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
EEwwwwww, Nigga, you Gay...
Lol
Naw...since I'm not drunk I can't get myself to say nothing like that back to you..especially not on the innanet for the whole world to see.
I love Team Diesel.
retarded likkle boys:)
AAWWW Don't you lie bully you love you some of that too, good look guys!
Post a Comment