Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kiss My Ass (Open Post)

Yo....Have you ever thought about some fucked up ways to quit a job that you hate? Like taking a vacation and starting a new job while your other job pays you for vacation; then on your last day of vacation you call the old company in a calm collected voice "Well you know Boss.....Kiss my ass...Oh Word..I'm fired.....Well I got another Job.....ALLOW ME REINTRODUCE MYSELF MY NAME IS HOVA BITCH". OR emailing your old boss with your new email address Something like this:

From: Bryant, James C. (james.c.bryant@newcompany.com)
To: Old, Boss

Subject: KMA

As you can see I'm emailing you from another company. So...I quit

Please Kiss My Ass,
Chris

Something like that...lol...

Please share some ideas.....I know ya'll got some

Big Chris

2 comments:

RAGING BULL said...

Yoooo, If I ever leave this job I want to make a statement Here is what I'm gonna do.

Super mass e-mail with lots of pics.

Maximum amoutmegs for pics and then send to all.

Leave e-mails slow as a bitch COMPANY Wide for a few days.

edotcarter said...

that would be awesome!

Here's another one, FedEx a letter to your boss on new company's letter head.

To:Old Boss
From: Me

I guess this means I'm fired huh? Don't worry I quit.

Could you please send my office belongings to the address above.

Sincerely,
used-to-work-for you