Naw, I'm not tombout a Big Fuckin' Peridontal.....I'm tombout Body Fat Percentage. Had mine checked last week. Your boy is sittin at %19. I was like %12-%12.5 when I graduated highschool (60 lbs. ago) %19 percent is in the normal/acceptable ranges on all of the charts that I have seen, but it isn't where I wanna be.
Maybe my highschool percentage is unobtainable, maybe not, but I am gonna strive to get there. I want to atleast get to %15. So, yeah, your boy is still training. I fell outta my good workout routine and healthier eating regiment due to the Sobe Vacay (Well worth it too....next union of the Crew: Florida Classic in Orlando, but I'm back up on it. Back to swallowing down that oatmeal and shit. Back to training. Trying to get comfy with running on the treadmill. It is hella hard after running for a couple weeks at the track. (On the track I can continuously adjust my speed to fit how I'm feeling. That treadmill is does not adjust to shit well and it is a pain in the ass to have to keep hitting buttons.) Anyway.....
I'm still trying to stick to the early challenge made by e-dot about the Marathon joint. Maybe not in a year....maybe year after next so that I can make sure my body is propperly conditioned. I do plan on doing little races here and there as milestones. Like I am so trying to rn in a 5K in the Fall...maybe a 10 K in the spring....I really would like to do the Muddy Buddy race in O-town next spring/summer time. Maybe a Triathalon Sprint in there somewhere.
Anyway...where is the rest of the team on the little running commitment we made?
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment