THERE IS NO MUTHAFUGGIN TRICK TO BEING FIT!!!!!!!
Another misconception is that there are certain workouts/routines/ways of exercising that are plain out better than all the rest.
Fuck all that!!
I do believe that there are some core principles to follow. I believe that no one will truly ever be fit without following them in conjunction.
Those principles are INTENSITY, CONSISTENCY, AND TITTICITY....OK, I just made up that last word cause your boy likes titties and I got to thinking about Tittie Tiffany Warrior while I was writing this.
Anyway....INTENSITY AND CONSISTENCY. You gotta have both and you have to have them in the proper balance.
Guys that all it takes. Keep it up and bust that butt. The more you bust that ass the less time it will take, but if you let that consistency fall off then all that ass that you busted off will come back. And it goes the same with letting your intensity fall off. And Yes, you can have to much of either one. .....You out to the track for the first time since Jr. Fuckin' High and bust out in some sprints. Yeah, your intensity is fuggin great, but you'll be so fucked up and sore and shit that you ain't gonna be able to make it out to the track for another 6 weeks and that torn hammy is still gonna be hurtin' ya.
It is just straight up all types of important to maintain the right balance.
You gotta find your balance and you have to regularly check it to make sure you are keeping things at the highest possible safe level.
Intensity and Consistency folks.....thats the muthafuggin key.
Workout to come soon, but I feel like it is much more important to get my point across about this than it would be to tell you any ol' work out.
Anyway, fresh new e-mail for the team: PUREDIESEL@gmail.com
hit us up
-Big Ol' BULLY
2 comments:
*sigh* Amen... but we all want that magic pill them precious workouts that magically give us the hard body
Alas... I'm going to work on my consistency cause I view it as an exterraneous thing to do
when I should think of it as a daily obligation like going to work or showering
I really thought I was about to get some super secret for real...dangit. Back to the gym it is.
And I'll take those shout outs however I can get 'em! Even if it means talking about (and thinking about) one of my physical assets :)
-Tiff
Post a Comment