Picking up where the Bully started with the working out I'ma give ya'll a status on the boy's workout. First of all, i'm strong again...And not just 3 or 4 reps strong here's why:
Dumbell Press - 3 x 10 reps @ 90 lbs
Dumbell Curl to Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 @ 45 lbs
Dumbell Bent over rows - 3 x 10 @ 75 and 80 lbs
That's the bulk of my workout as far as strengthening and getting on that swole tip. So i hopped on that bench the other day and I'm starting to get it back as well. I'm trying to get my combine bench up. Which is why i maxed out 15 reps at 225 for my first set and then 2 x 6 @ 245 lbs to finish off.
On the cardio tip, I'm mixing it up. Stairmaster for like 20 minutes followed by the elliptical machine for another 20. Or I'll do one of those cardios followed by a high intensity interval on the treadmill:
Walk at 3.5 mph for 5 minutes to warm up then interval run/walking for 10 minutes as follows:
walk 3.5 for 1 minute run for 6.0 for 1 minute
walk 3.5 for 1 mintue run for 6.5 for 1 minute
walk 3.5 for 1 minute run for 7.0 for 1 minute
walk 3.5 for 1 minute run for 7.5 for 1 minute
walk 3.5 for 1 minute run for 8.0 for 1 minute
I done bout busted my ass and ate in on the tread atleast twice specially getting up around 7.0.
I finish off with 5 minutes walking at 3.5.
But some 275 calories and 1.70 miles later i'm feeling all the burn.
3 more weeks to Sobe watch out for them team diesel t-shirts!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
....mmmmaaannnnn, then curl to shoulder presses are the TRUTH
I did a set with 40's, got all big ballsy and went to 50's got to 6 and was shot for the rest of the day.
They are definitely moving into my normal rotation.
you like that huh? get real crazy and go curl, press stop at the top, tricep extension, and press down...
retarded!
Post a Comment