Monday, May 12, 2008

Countdown to South Beach

Aight so we are at the point where are 10 or 11 days out from Sobe.

Everyone is making that last minute push.

I'm cutting back on my diet. Low carb type thing. Most of my carbs a clean and pure with a loooowww glycemic index and high amounts of fiber....yeah, that's right your boy is eating plain Oatmeal. I make it with way more water than you are supposed to so I can just drink it down.

Yeah, I'm a MAN damnit!!

What am I having for dinner tonight? I'll tell you....I'm getting some Salmon steamed at Publix.

So basically I'm eating meat and Oatmeal. And drinking black coffee.

I'm also eating thunder and crapping lightning!!

I'm sooooo raw.

I'm still hitting my workouts and cardio and all that, but I have started hittin abs up some, just to kinda tighten things up a little.

What is the rest of the team doing extra for this last few days?

No comments: