Thursday, May 15, 2008

SOBE Check List

this is what i've been doing to get ready for south beach...

I cut back on beef, pork and chicken. I'm eating those meats once a week. So I'm eating a lot of fish and other seafood. Or sometimes just plain veggies.

I haven't been able to workout this week cus i'm exhausted by the time i get home from work. Been doing some pushups and situps around the house. But I hope to kick it into overdrive next week as we count down to Sobe.

Instead, I've been drinking a whole lot of liquor! Been working on my passing out techniques. This is one of the few times that I get together with my friends (without my girl) and just Wild the ____k out!

It's east meets west. Billiam and Big Chris from Cali, meeting up with me, the bully and solar! should be some ignance and a whole lot of drunk spanish talking (there's a story that I speak fluent spanish when i'm drunk) there was even one time i pulled a puerto rican chick in spanish while solar watched from the sideline amazed.

that's what i'm doing to get ready for south beach. i'm expecting to consume atleast a handle of dat crown by myself...

ready...break!

1 comment:

RAGING BULL said...

Maaaannnnn, I'm the muthafuckin BULLY.

My drinking game aint too strong no more, but where I lack in drinking strength I make up for it with my damn BEASTLINESS!!

I am the BULLY and women love me.