Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why am i at Magic Johnson's 24 hr FitnASS?

Well this is my first blog...and I am going to explain my reasons for going to Magic Johnsons 24hr Fitness in Inglewood, CA. When I first moved here from Seattle, I told myself that I was going to be more serious about working out. I know I workout a lot already, however the quality of each workout downgraded a lot since moving to Seattle. I wanted motivation; and I needed a gym that was going to motivate me to workout.



In my search for a gym, E dot gave me a guess pass to 24 hr fitness in Hermosa Beach. I tried it out and liked it, so I was like it's cool...and then I heard about Magic Johnson's 24 hr fitness...I was like...ok..black-owned business...I'm always down to support my brothas and sistas anyway I can.



I went up there, parked the car, and as I was getting out I saw this booty...As I was staring at it jiggle, this overwhelming light surround me and I couldn't help but follow the bounce of the booty. The more I stared, the brighter the light was; until it consumed me and I was in the lobby of the building. It was like the bounce created a worm hole from the parking lot to the lobby.



I was takenaback and disoriented, but soon I gained my composer and realized where I was. So after I a while, I was trying to see a salesperson about membership. I went in there, telling myself I'm just shopping for a gym right now....and I wasn't going to take the first offer they gave me.



Soon as I started speaking with a salesperson, It started thundering....I was like...WTF, it doesn't normally thunder in Cali, what the hell is that?. All of a sudden, I looked toward the door, and it started raining big asses...I mean we were experiencing a category 5 Ho-icane....After it was finished, I looked at the salesperson and was like...Where do I sign up?

6 comments:

RAGING BULL said...

....a Ho-icane..LOL....Really Dog??

LOL

Miss Warrior said...

Hi Chris!
LOL...was it really that much ass?
-Tiff

RAGING BULL said...

Yeeeeaaahhh, its my birthday tomorrow and I am now putting it out there

I WANT TITTY PICS FOR MY B-DAY…..SEND ALL TITTY (OR ASS IF YOU FEEL SO INCLINED) PICS TO PUREDIESEL@GMAIL.COM

Anonymous said...

AHHAHa too much, entirely too much

RAGING BULL said...

Hello, our name is Team Diesel and we are bootyholics.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff....long time no See!!...and Yes My friend...There was soo much ass up in there...I felt like I'm in "My Baby Got Back"...Black Adult Movie...lol